Types of Partnership
Civic Health Month is driven by the actions of our nationwide coalition.
Champions lead the movement to celebrate civic engagement in healthcare and become part of a close community committed to maximizing the impact of Civic Health Month.
Partners become part of a growing movement of organizations across healthcare and democracy. You'll also gain access to exclusive trainings, webinars and events and be celebrated on our website and in our marketing materials.
Civic Health Month Partner
- Email staff or members to encourage voter registration, using provided templates
- Add important election reminders to your organizational calendar
- Use a provided toolkit to post on social media
- Promote Civic Health Month sponsored events
- Display posters or provide one-pagers for patients
Civic Health Month Champion
- Host a staff training on getting ready to vote
- Mail voter registration resources to members or staff
- Write an op-ed for a local or national publication
- Support residents’ and students’ Healthy Democracy Campaign team
- Co-design Civic Health Month activations
- Commit to ensuring that all staff have time to vote