Types of Partnership
The Civic Health Movement & August, as Civic Health Month, are driven by the actions of our nationwide coalition.
Civic Health Partners & Champions lead the movement to celebrate civic engagement in healthcare and become part of a close knit community.
You'll also gain access to exclusive trainings, webinars and events and be celebrated on our website and in our marketing materials.
Civic Health Partner
- Email staff or members to encourage voter registration, using provided templates
- Add important election reminders to your organizational calendar
- Use a provided toolkit to post on social media
- Promote Civic Health Month sponsored events
- Display posters or provide one-pagers for patients
Civic Health Champion
- Host a staff training on getting ready to vote
- Mail voter registration resources to members or staff
- Write an op-ed for a local or national publication
- Support residents’ and students’ Healthy Democracy Campaign team
- Co-design Civic Health Month activations
- Commit to ensuring that all staff have time to vote