Chief Operating Officer
We’re looking for a Chief Operating Officer
We’re looking for a COO of our new and rapidly growing civic engagement startup ahead of the 2020 election. This person will be the number 2 in the organization as we scale from now until the election and potentially beyond depending on early successes and future fundraising. We’re looking for a bright and organized person with experience in startups and elections/organizing looking to help build a novel method of voter registration.
Follow the 3 Steps below to apply!
1. Read the job description.
2. Familiarize yourself with VotER.
Please read these articles and watch the explainer video to familiarize yourself with VotER.
- MGH Hotline – https://www.massgeneral.org/news/hotline/HTL011020/voter
- Boston Globe – https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/01/13/opinion/er-sign-up-vote/
- Explainer Video –
- Email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a CV.
- Cover Letter. Write a short cover letter in the body of the email that details how you satisfy all of the must-have and some of the nice-to-have qualifications, skill sets, and values. No more than two paragraphs.
- Growth Strategy. From what you’ve read and watched write about one initiative you would implement to take the growth of VotER to the next level. No more than one paragraph.